Friday, January 15, 2010

My new plates arrived!

On the way home from NSXPO I was shocked and appalled to have discovered that some lowlife stole my front custom plate (it read "KOSOKU" which is Japanese for "High Speed"). It wasn't too hard for them since I have the SOS stealth license plate bracket which meant that all they had to do was unscrew a couple of thumbscrews to remove the front bracket holding the plate. I didn't help the situation too much either by having a fancy carbon fibre license plate frame from NRG to make it doubly enticing to the thief. I hate scumbag thiefs.

I went to the MTO to order a replacement plate. They told me I need to wait 6 months before they will re-issue it since they need to make sure the plates were not used to commit a crime. I've decided to go with these, inspired by the young doctor that drive the black 911 Turbo in the Wangan thriller manga and anime, "Wangan Midnight".




When KOSOKU comes in I'll throw them on my M3, and move the M3's custom plate to the minivan ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment