Tuesday, July 7, 2009

World's smallest NSX meet

I met up with Ottawa's newest NSX owner Sergio a few weeks ago. Sergio did it right and did his research first on NSXPrime prior to locating his car in Alberta and then driving it back. It was nice to meet a new fellow enthusiast, and also cool to check out what a bone stock NSX looks like. Comparing my car to his makes me realize what a drastic transformation mine had undergone. Did I do the right thing? He is keen on keeping his as stock as possible, even going to the lengths of locating oem parts to replace his failing stereo setup. He's also missing his stock spare wheel and bracket, which I might be able to help him with.




I had called a quick informal meeting (actually, I think all our local meetings are informal) with the local owners but unfortunately no one could make it out on such short notice. Oh well. Actually the local guys have been awfully quiet this year. I should cal a coffee/breakfast meet sometimes soon before we run out of good driving weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment