Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Quick 'n dirty photoshoot

I'm no expert when it comes to pics, but I was dying to get a few shots today while I had the time so off I went to the soccer pitch at Beckwith armed with my Nikon D40 in full AUTO setting :)

New parts added over the winter: Zoom mirror, Voltex 4 wing, Advan RS 17/18, new CF headlight covers which replaced old CF covers (currently for sale) to better match the big weave of my CF hood. Stuff you can't see: new OMP wheel, NRG quick release, CF door panels which replaced the wrinkled leather inserts, CF underbonnet rad shroud to help vent air out of the hood.

I know it's best to shoot at twilight but what can you do when just finding time to get out with the nsx is difficult. Sun was at high noon. Hopefully someone can photoshop some awesomeness into them.








No comments:

Post a Comment