Saturday, August 22, 2009

NSXPO 2009 in Toronto, Canada!


"NSXPO 2009
The NSX Club of America is proud to present the first international XPO to be held outside of the US, in the world-class city of Toronto, Canada. The city boasts a dynamic and culturally diverse atmosphere and features some of the finest shopping and dining in North America, a slew of tourist destinations and an exciting and vibrant night life.

In addition to experiencing some of the city's attractions, this years XPO will host an exciting track event at the legendary Mosport International Raceway."



Really looking forward to this!

I missed Est Fest last year because we had a baby, and this year I couldn't make the Exotic Car Cruise because my wife returned from Japan that same week. There's NO WAY I'm going to miss the biggest single gathering of NSXs in North America.

I'll be in charge of the Movie Night, and have already renewed my membership in NSXCC, booked my hotel room at the Prince and registered in time for the early bird discount. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment