Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Aero dressup ver 1.1 (summer 2007)


OK, so at this point I now have more power, a nicely lowered stance, nice wheels, and a mild aero kit. I should be done right?

One thing about me that all my friends know is that over the winter months I store this car. For 4 months every year I don't get to see or drive it. I get antsy, and I start shoppng for parts I *think* I need. I decided that the BYS skirts were too mild, and got my hands on a set of Marga Hills Skirts, a more aggressive GT-One N1 front lip to replace the now banged up and scarred Gruppe M lip, and a Taitec JGTC functional rear diffuser.


I also swapped out the stock seats for a set of black leather and cloth Recaro SR3's with custom NSX logo's bonded to them courtesy of a GTA-area NSXer who runs a side business doing this sort of work. The school bus sized stock steering wheel and airbag was replaced by a smaller diameter (320mm) Momo Race wheel with titanium finish. The shift knob was replaced by a weighted SS knob by "Burn Up!" (I don't make this shit up). All bodywork was done by Fiore of S&G Body in Ottawa, who are good frends of mine. At this time my car was officially accepted into Team Top End of Japan as their first non-Japanese market NSX and I was officially sanctioned to run Top End's North American wing.

The newly kitted NSX made its debut literally the day after it was released by Fiore and taken to the annual NSX Club of Canada's exotic car cruise in Niagara-on-the-Lake.

Some pics from that great weekend with the boys...





No comments:

Post a Comment