Sunday, June 14, 2009

Getting ready for Calabogie

calabogiemotorsports.com

Finally had a chance today to throw on the new wheels. They are Tecnomagnesios, custom-spec'd for Comptech and sold only through them (17"x8" ET45 & 18"x10" ET47). I bought these used off Tunerworks in Calgary, who had these on their shop NSX and were refinished in gloss black. Tires: 215/40-17 & 285/30-18 Bridgestone Potenza S03. They are almost as light as my old bronze TE37's (wheels I love and still miss) but unlike the Volks, these are offset to fit well over my BBK. I added the red piping myself...just a cheap vinyl sticker I bought off Ebay. These decals are reversible and inexpensive, plus adds a bit of contrast to the setup. I know nowadays its trendy to go for the full evil black on black on black look but to me, up here in Canada it just remind me too much of my wife's stamped steelies and snow tires on her Odyssey!

I can' wait to take her out to the for he first time this season. On June 19th it'll be at Calabogie Motorsports Park for Ferrari Day. Should be a blast!!




No comments:

Post a Comment